How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being sued of spousal fiduciary duty - by my husband.

Customer Question

I am being sued for breach of spousal fiduciary duty - by my husband.
This is regarding a note I settled in 2012 using a trust document that only required ONE signature
i need to file and answer asap. I was served on Nov 28th 2015
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Please know that we are not permitted to refer a lawyer to you except to say contact your local State Bar.

2. If there is a legal question you want us to answer, we can assist you for the price of the deposit you have posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what is goibg on here. I have not received any answer to my question.
Thus is a rip off.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Sir, please know that this is not a ripoff. We help people like you everyday. Your deposit is still in place and you can ask JA for a refund at anytime. I do not see what your legal question is . If you want a lawyer to represent you in person then you will need to contact your local State Bar.

If there is a legal question you want us to answer, we can assist you here. Please state your legal question and please tell us more about this trust transaction a little more.