How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Subject; excess funds after sheriff/tax sale in michigan.

Customer Question

subject; excess funds after sheriff/tax sale in michigan. according to section 211.49 of the michigan property tax any property owner at the time of tax sale is entitiled to any over bid by investors at tax sale. how much will you charge to petition the court to claim excess funds.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but we are not permitted to perform legal services for our customers.

Related Real Estate Law Questions