How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Short version is my lawyer did not submit the paperwork the

Customer Question

Short version is my lawyer did not submit the paperwork the court asked for. The case had been in probate court for 3 years. The judge dismissed the attorney and me as executor of the estate and the court took over and assigned their own people. Know one will talk to me and tell me anything. Help me I'm afraid somehow they will take the house away. Please look at her file and tell me what can be done. I can not find a lawyer to take this case. Esther xxxxxx 13P9-PR00843.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Hello. We are not permitted to practice law on this site and the examination of the file would be considered the practice of law. We can only answer questions and give advice.

However, if your attorney failed to file paperwork, it sounds to me like you may have an action against him for malpractice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did. But I need help in order to get this mess cleared up. I can't find an attorney to take the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind I don't think you can help me. Cancel the charge to my account please

Related Real Estate Law Questions