socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)
10097515

I need a third party residential lease

Customer Question

I need a third party residential lease for NC
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

Your best bet under these circumstances is to get in contact with the NC Board of Realtors -- all of their forms are prepared by lawyers and you can typically get assistance in completing them for either free or for a small amount of money. There is typically a fee for accessing the forms and using them but it is money well spent if you intend to continue being a landlord into the future.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.ncrealtors.org/forms-member-benefits-top-consumers-menu.html

-

I am certain you will find everything you need with your own home state real estate board - I have referred several customers to them with success. I hope that helps.

-

MARY

-

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I noticed that the prior attorney who was helping has "opted out." This means that the attorney cannot continue helping you. However, I will be glad to help as necessary. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

See this link.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!