Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is this just a letter saying i need to cancel or is there a

Customer Question
is this just a letter...
is this just a letter saying
i need to cancel or is there a law i need to print out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/28/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but you need to explain what is going on as we do not understand what you are asking us?
Sorry thought I did cant afford more than $5 on disability and trying to cancel time share bought with my boyfriend under pressure. Thanks anyway. Nancy
Sorry, please go to your legal aid office and seek free or low cost assistance in the matter. Do not respond here and the question will close.
Tina, Lawyer