Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My lease is not being renewed. I have lived in my apartment

Customer Question
My lease is not being...
My lease is not being renewed. I have lived in my apartment complex for five years. I know it is because I am stuck living beside Heroin addicts and their mother. Because of them, because i have had to call the police several times, because one of the kids stole my medication - I am being kicked out in a month. I haven't paid this months rent because I am panicking - I am not wealthy or have great credit, I have a mental disablity this is going to put me in great hardship if not out on the street! These people intimidate me everytime, I leave my apartment, they give me the finger, one of their dealers threw my bike over and followed me in her van as I went to get my mail. I thought she was going to run me down. Help, I'm out of time, tryng not to get an eviction - what do I do? How can i find someone to talk on my behalf.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/20/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RealEstateAnswer

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. How come they will not renew your lease but are allowing drug users to stay and others who give you problems?

Hi are you still with me?

Tina, Lawyer