Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I was wondering if my husband and I could see the house that

Customer Question
hello I was wondering if...
hello I was wondering if my husband and I could see the house that is going for pre foreclosure and asking price is $1633 dollars. Property Id is ********. My name is Veronica ****** and my home phone number is *********. I was hoping to talk to you on phone
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
the document number is **********
11/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Wendy-Mod
I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Wendy
this isnthe site that pop up hmmm....
u don't have any houses that you handle for pre forecloser
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok what do I do to find out if I could see this house
phone number is ***** please call
is any one there
Tina, Lawyer