How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years professional experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You did not say if I could purchase the home for $100.

Customer Question

You did not say if I could purchase the home for $100.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

An unmarried Medicaid applicant [Mom] can transfer title of her home to an adult child who's lived in the home for two years prior to her entering a nursing home, during which time the adult child provided care that permitted her to live at home instead of entering a nursing home. So, yes, if this is your scenario, you should be able to purchase for $100.00