How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find an attorney to file an injunction to stop the

Customer Question

How do I find an attorney to file an injunction to stop the sale of my home when the attorney and accountant for the bank committed both fraud and perjury (the accountant committed perjury) ? I am outside Charlotte, a bank town and have been calling and seeing lawyers for weeks trying to stop this injustice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

Can you please confirm for me that you are talking about a foreclosure?



Related Real Estate Law Questions