Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Can buyers or sellers pull out anytime during the

Customer Question
offer/counter offer process?...
Can buyers or sellers pull out anytime during the offer/counter offer process?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/12/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. My name is***** am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The short answer is yes. You can withdraw until an offer/counteroffer is accepted and you are officially under an executed contract.

MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer