Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Signed an Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement On November 3rd

Customer Question

Signed an Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement On November 3rd 2015 at 6pm. Is there a 72 hour period in the State of Georgia where I can back out of the contract? My original appraisal was 2561 sq ft. Property records indicate 2016 sq ft. Gave her a copy of the original appraisal for her records. It was just listed on MLS at 2097sq ft. The garage was an add on to the house. I think I should get another appraisal because my listing price could be too low. Am I able to get out of this contract? Need to pull listing. Price could be too low.
Thanks for your help.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you tonight.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Does the listing agreement contain a provision for early termination?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?