Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We really being harassed by our POA because we have a

Customer Question
medical aide who cares for...
We really being harassed by our POA because we have a medical aide who cares for my husband and who comes to our home 5 days a week. They are accusing us of having a
Commercial vehicle in our driveway overnight. Our aide comes at 6:30 am and is here for an hour. These complaints are unfounded. My husband is disabled from a stroke. And I am
Recovering from a broken hip and major heart attack. The stress from unfounded nasty
Letters and harassment is beyond stupidity.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/30/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Are you talking about your homeowner's association as the party who is harassing you?

.

Is there anything in your Bylaws that would prohibit the aid coming in that early and parking in your driveway?

.

What are they threatening to do based on the alleged violation?

.

Have you communicated with them in writing what you have stated here...that the aide just comes early?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer