Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Inv. home sale contract

Customer Question
inv. home sale contract
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/29/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

What State are you located in and asking about?

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Tina, Lawyer