How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am ready to sell some land.I want to impose a "No Hunting

Customer Question

I am ready to sell some land.I want to impose a "No Hunting or Trapping restriction on the deed.The land is in West Caln Twp.PA. I can not find a form on your website or the internet that meets the legal requirement.The Sale (Auction) is tomorrow afternoon.Thank you Barrie Hazzard .(###) ###-####or***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Are you looking for suitable restrictive language, or a completed deed form with all relevant information filled in for your county?

Related Real Estate Law Questions