How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel-II Your Own Question
Samuel-II, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  real estate law
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Samuel-II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I try to buy a home has no building permit, was built 1967.

Customer Question

I try to buy a home has no building permit, was built 1967. The home is in incorporated area santa clara county. The building has violations county says they want me to dear down the house, do I have any ways to keep the house?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You can discuss repairs and renovations and bringing the home "up to code" in those repairs.

Related Real Estate Law Questions