How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with a writ filed against me in Texas.

Customer Question

I need help with a writ filed against me in Texas.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

Is this s judgment here from creditor, can you give me some more information here so I may help you.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

I opted out here to let you speak to others, stand by..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get a response. I would like a refund. I've been charged over $40.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

If you still need help, I would be happy to answer some questions for you. If you want to close the question and get a refund, go to to do so.

Let me know if you wish to proceed. Thanks!