How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I,m renting a house the house is in ,the bank that my

Customer Question

I,m renting a house the house is in for closer ,the bank that my landlord have the loan with has contact me and let me know , they told me to contact legal attorney on what I need to do, sense the house is in for closer and I don,t know how long its been in it , my landlord won,t return my call , I want to know am I still have to pay him rent sense he really no longer own the house ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Is the home merely in the process of foreclosure? Or, as the foreclosure sale occurred? Thanks.