Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We have a very serious problem. Have a deed easement to the

Customer Question
We have a very serious...
We have a very serious problem. Have a deed easement to the sanitary sewer line. The signature is forged. The owner is afraid of retaliation. The town council unanimously voted to condemn the property. Four months later council does not see a problem. We have sewers that spew onto the street that drains into the storm vents....there's more.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/23/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer

That does sound like a serious problem. Do you have a question to ask about it?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I need to know what information you are seeking here, so I'll know if I am the person to answer your question. Also it would help to know where this problem is occurring.

Delaware County Pa
DELCORA is the sewer co.
Is the law really this corupt? ??
How can a forgery on a perpetual document be taken so lightly?
We have a professional appraisAL that values our house at "0". We have water under our house that was created by a new construction in 3/13...we have had constant water running under our house....washing our foundation away. Newspaper articles from 50 years ago of these same issues. .. maybe because it's a depressed area the government takes advantage of this.

This is not my area of expertise, so I will opt out and open the question up for others.

Real Estate Lawyer: Dimitry Esquire, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney

Thank you for your question. A different professional here, I happen to be licensed in Pennsylvania.

I am also unclear here. In your initial post you stated that the document is forged, but that the owner is afraid of retaliation. If that is the case, and the owner is perhaps unwilling to challenge, how can I help?

We have over 50 yards a main sanitary sewer in a horseshoe configuration due to the encapsulated Lukens Run that is also tunneled on the property in the same area. The sanitary is 7ft and storm sewer about 5ft. In council public meeting unanimously condemned the property. ..."bulldoze it down and get it off the God damn street"....4 months later, council sees nothing wrong. June 30, 2015 the 4th and last building on block also experienced sewer back up. Have videos with the three manholes and the sidewalk vent spewing sanitary sewer waters onto the street. The deed easement was placed on our deed two years after the purchase. They say this will take years. .....we don't have years!!! Please advise

Advise with what, exactly? What are you seeking to challenge, the condemnation?

I forwarded to you the offer to speak via phone. Please be aware that doing so does not create an attorney/client relationship or an obligation to represent off-site. Kindly accept the terms and then I would be able to receive your number and call it directly. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer