Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I need a standard copy of an "does not convey" form North

Customer Question
I need a standard copy...
I need a standard copy of an "does not convey" form for a North Carolina OTP Land
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

Can you tell me what you are wanting to do, are you wanting a contract for deed to sell land by contract?Please clarify here so I may help you, thanks.

What part is the addendum for what doesn't convey ?

Section c here describes the property.What ware you trying to reserve here, this only governs surface not minerals..

You can add a n addendum if you need more space..

I've been told there is a standard form for the listing of things that do not convey.

If you look at item 15 here there is a check box as other--you can check this and add an addendum, you have both parties sign and attache to contract.

http://www.ncrec.gov/Pdfs/bicar/OTPPracticeContract.pdf

15.

OTHER PROVISIONS AND CONDITIONS

: CHECK ALL STANDARD ADDENDA THAT MAY BE A PART OF THIS

CONTRACT, IF ANY, AND ATTACH HERETO. ITEMIZE ALL OTHER ADDENDA TO THIS CONTRACT, IF ANY, AND

ATTACH HERETO. (

NOTE

: UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, REAL ESTATE BROKERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO

DRAFT CONDITIONS OR CONTINGENCIES TO THIS CONTRACT.)

Additional Provisions Addendum (Form 2A11-T)

Loan Assumption Addendum (Form 2A6-T)

Back-Up Contract Addendum (Form 2A1-T)

New Construction Addendum (Form 2A3-T)

Contingent Sale Addendum (Form 2A2-T)

Owners' Association Disclosure And Addendum (Form 2A12-T)

FHA/VA Financing Addendum (Form 2A4-T)

Seller Financing Addendum (Form 2A5-T)

Lead-Based Paint Or Lead-Based Paint Hazard

Addendum (Form 2A9-T)

Short Sale Addendum (Form 2A14-T)

Vacation Rental Addendum (Form 2A13-T)

OTHER: _________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can check one of these or list it under other..

I've been told that there is a standard addendum form for listing things that do not convey on a land purchase.
none of the ones you've sent were such

I am going to leave this for another expert , please do not rate and stand by, thanks.

Ray, Lawyer