Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My neighbors have installed a fence after they filled the

Customer Question
ditch up to the middle...
My neighbors have installed a fence after they filled the ditch up to the middle of the ditch and thereby blocking the path of a backhoe needed to open the ditch.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/18/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here again to follow up.They certainly have liability here under the law , if you see my other answer I gave you case law and the law of South Carolina.They have altered the natural drainage and harmed you are therefore liable to you for damages.You have the right to sue for all including legal fess and costs under the law.

I hope you will pursue them.I appreciate the chance to help you today,

Ray, Lawyer