How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3675
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been advised that a sibling of mine didnt go by the law

Customer Question

ive been advised that a sibling of mine didnt go by the law to sell the house which was left to me and my brothers upon my mothers death.. id like to know what kind of attoney do i need to make an appojnment with in my area to challenge what he did.. and get accountabilty where all the monies went he spent from my folks trust.. 1/3 was mine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

you would want to hire a trusts and estates attorney who would handle the inheritance issue and subsequent sale of the house.

Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Related Real Estate Law Questions