How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7353
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a securities lawyer to help me complete my private

Customer Question

I need a securities lawyer to help me complete my private placement memo. I already filed the form D 506C but need legal advice. The SEC advised me to contact the law schools in our city. Our goal is to renovate historical residential rental property. The benefit to investors will be State, Federal tax credits and income from the properties. Can you help me or direct me to someone who can?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Just Answer is an information service only. We do not provide legal services to customers, nor are we permitted to make direct referrals to legal service providers. I can however refer you to lists of recognized securities lawyers in your state/city/County. If that is sufficient, please reply with your city and state location.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
St. Louis mo
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

It will be a few hours until I get back online if that is okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

FIND LAW is a pretty good source for attorneys.;

Good luck with your project. A positive rating would be most appreciated.

Related Real Estate Law Questions