Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have a loan modification since june 2015 and the bank is

Customer Question
sending me letters that my...
I have a loan modification since june 2015 and the bank is sending me letters that my mortgage is due, and the specialist told me that they did a mistake and we have to fill out other papers because they did a mistake and in the process they send me letters and called me every day
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/10/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

This can be quite frustrating—right hand not knowing what left hand is doing. However, you need to submit the paperwork that your Specialist has requested to avoid any more problems. Also, you need to demand to speak with a Supervisor to stop the delinquent notices.

but if i been aprove for the modification why i have to be due on my mortgage
i pay my modification montly payment since june
why i have to be affect by them because they did a mistake not me
i have letters from them every week and they said if i dont fix this my house is going to be on forclosure or its going to be sell my house

It is quite frustrating.

It does not matter who is wrong and who is right here. The reality is even if the bank made the mistake, your home would be auctioned off if you do not do what your Specialist is asking you to do. Yes, you can sue the bank after the fact for damages, but by then, your house would have already been lost. So, you need to comply with the request to save your home.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law