How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7067
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to do my own partition lawsuit as my current attorney

Customer Question

I need to do my own partition lawsuit as my current attorney has not answered any of my emails or phone calls in 2 weeks. Other attorneys are too expensive how do I do this in NJ
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
  • The first step would be to report the attorney as the laws that license us require us to respond to our clients. I am not sure how far he is in the partition process. There are no set forms for these matters as attorneys draft the court documents based on the particular circumstances. you explain the situation for me so I can provide you with the process and some forms for guidance? This is a sample complaint form
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain the situation a little more?