Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Lived and paid pursuant SS Pension which arrives on the 3rd

Customer Question
Lived and paid pursuant...
Lived and paid pursuant SS Pension which arrives on the 3rd Wenesday of the Month.
In AN attempt to avoid paying RELOCATION FEES (PER RSO $19,500)
LEONID XXXXXX RETURNED THE CHECK DATED 10/21 FOR $1550 PLUS A CHECK
FOR $ 50. AND SERVED US jOE AND luCY(3 DAY NOTICE TO PAY OR QUIT RENTERS FOR THE THE SAME
ADDRESS FOR 15 YEARS..NEVER MISSED.
LEONID XXXXXX BOUGHT THE PROPERTY WE LIVED IN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AND HAD US SIGN A LEASE INITIATED 2010 TO THE PRESENT.
THE monthly RENT IS $ 1600.00.
WE HAVE A RECEIPT FROM THE FIRST OWNER DATED NOV 1998 FOR $ 2,400.00
($1,200) SECURITY (#1,200)...lA HOUSING AUTHORITY SAID $2,400 IS SEPARATE
AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN ( $19,550)...BECAUSE OF MY AGE (75) LucY( 73)WE ARE
BOTH QUALIFIED RENTER AND AS SUCH ENTITLED TO TH RELOCATION MENTIONED
IN THE AFFORMENTIONED
OWNER MENTIONED THAT THE LEASE IS ONLY FOR TWO PEOPLE BUT WAIVED
THIS SINCE THEY TOOK OVER IN 2010.
FOR OVER A YEAR ..WE PAY $500 APPLICABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH
..INCLUDED IN THE $1550
....WHAT IS OUR NEXT MOVE......BY THE WAY FRANCIS XXXXXX RENTS A ROOM
FROM US $500/PER MONTH.SINCE NOV 1998
WE CAN PAY A RETAINER PLUS 35% OF THE RELOCATION FEES AND $2400
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Attorney

Thank you for your question.

Where is the property located?

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer