Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I own a property in Boca raton that had a second mortgage

Customer Question

I own a property in Boca raton that had a second mortgage taken out with Suntrust. Suntrustb issued a voluntary satisfaction of debt. The paper was assigned to a collector (Carrington Mortgage, & Carrington Resolution) No payments have been made to anyone since 10/15. Carrington CCH file a judgement in PBC which I responded to online with the satisfaction of debt. I want to make sure this is resolved. The statute of limitations is up on 1/9/2015. How much to resolve this? Original loan was an SBA loan under my company
named Levone Inc.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My account will not complete and register. Send your response to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond via email.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot legally represent anyone from this site in any legal matter, that is forbidden by state law. Did you have an actual question about your situation that we can answer for you?