Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

I have just bought a house 3 years ago. I have just found

Customer Question

I have just bought a house 3 years ago. I have just found out that the furnace that was sold to us in this house was put in a downstairs bathroom which is not allowed as there is no proper ventilation and only allows carbon monoxide to build up. I want to know in the state of Wyoming it is buyer be ware. Do I have a case against who sold us our house? Or the Inspector that signed off on our house?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

I am so sorry that you have had this happen.

You have the right in Wyoming to sue for breach of sales contract based on the material misrepresentations and failure to disclose.You would have lawyer send demand letters to realtor, inspector, and seller.All have liability here for the failure to inform you.The realtor and inspector have error and missions coverage.You may get partial settlements here and sue the rest if unresolved.

You appear to have great facts here to pursue this.You have 10 years to file suit here in Wyoming for breach of contract.

Contract (in writing), 10 years

Wyo. Code § 1-3-105(a)(i)

Lawyer referral through the state bar..

Talk to Brandi Robinson, our experienced Lawyer Referral Coordinator, who can help you. Request a referral by phone at(###) ###-####

The parties involved here are very much liable for failure to disclose , I hope you will pursue this you still have time and deserve some justice for all that you have been through here.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Wyoming law they would have breached by failing to disclose this to you.

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2001/introduced/sf0158.htm

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

They would have had to disclose it here on a form like this or other notice.

http://www.century21bhj.com/site_data/century21bhjrealty/property_docs/doc_10241.pdf