How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42903
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a form I can use to ask a judge in case in which I

Customer Question

Is there a form I can use to ask a judge for reconsideration in case in which I ran out of funds and had to represent my self Pro Se Daniel J Mulcahy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

Here you need a motion to vacate sale .

See page 72 on to go through this.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.

Form 82, here you may have to modify here if this was not a default, this is as close as I can get you to a ready made form..

Petition to vacate.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.