How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7210
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Purchased 17 Acs of commercial land in 2012 under the

Customer Question

I Purchased 17 Acs of commercial land in 2012 under the tittle of my farming company S & S FARMS.Now i am builting a hotel on this land ,And i want to tittle under B.K.SHERGILL Hospitality l.l.C.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.

I believe you are asking how you would go about changing the name on the title/deed. I hope I am correct. This change would involve the preparation and recording of a deed from the original name as the grantor to the new name as the grantee. Where in California is the real estate located so I can provide you with a deed form specific to the county? This link is for a sample deed