Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

I Purchased 17 Acs of commercial land in 2012 under the

Customer Question

I Purchased 17 Acs of commercial land in 2012 under the tittle of my farming company S & S FARMS.Now i am builting a hotel on this land ,And i want to tittle under B.K.SHERGILL Hospitality l.l.C.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.

I believe you are asking how you would go about changing the name on the title/deed. I hope I am correct. This change would involve the preparation and recording of a deed from the original name as the grantor to the new name as the grantee. Where in California is the real estate located so I can provide you with a deed form specific to the county? This link is for a sample deed http://www.fidelitytitle.net/Uploads/38/22/13822/Gallery/grantdeed.pdf