TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I was looking at a real estate property when my son

Customer Question

I was looking at a real estate property when my son accidentally walked in next door to an owned property. Do i still have a fair chance of taking that property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. However, I'm afraid that I don't fully understand the situation. Can you clarify the problem?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was talking to the real estate agent. Then, all of a sudden my son goes wandering off and goes next door. I'm wondering whether or not the neighbors will accept us when we move in since we technically trespass on their territory.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hi again.

I'm sorry, but I still need clarification. What do you mean by this: "I'm wondering whether or not the neighbors will accept us"?

Thanks for your patience.