Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

How to put the liens on the property

Customer Question
how to put the liens on the property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
how can I put the liens on property
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how I can files the liens on the property by myself
9/28/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

I am unable to engage in a private one on one phone call as that could imply an attorney-client relationship which I am prohibited from entering into under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.

.

However, if you can give me some more details about your situation, I can help on JustAnswer's public website..

.

What type of liens are you talking about filing?

.

Have you sued the owner of the property and gotten a judgment for some type of monetary damages?

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Lawyer