Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

I paid my hoa fee year and mail it 1/30/15. the CSA

Customer Question

I paid my hoa fee for the year and mail it 1/30/15. the CSA Management Company will not credit it to my account? I have presented all the evidence to prove it but still no credit for it. $1836.00! What can I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Did you pay by check? If so, do you have a copy of the deposited check? Or what kind of proof are you showing them?
2) Once you show them the proof, what is their justification for rejecting it?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in. I sent an information request to your question, because I needed a bit more information so I could render an answer. Let know know please if you did not see it. Thanks!