How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55610
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Owner put her property in her daughters name.the former

Customer Question

owner put her property in her daughters name.the former owner can live on the property as long as she is alive .She wants her friend who has lived in the cottage for 24 years to also be exempt from eviction.The understanding is that she can have the cottage tenant can stay in the cottage with out any chance of an eviction.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Based on what's on my screen, the value of your question is $58. So, the information would not be free; rather, the cost would be the $58. If that's in error, let me know and I will forward this to customer service to address. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prior to your answer,some new facts were presented which resolved the matter.Please cancel my request.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No worries. I'll contact customer service for you. Have a great week!