Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  JA Mentor
26798026

I have a neighbor that just raised s yard using sand. the

Customer Question

I have a neighbor that just raised his yard using sand. the first time was only about 4". he doing this because in my back yard I was BBQ and the vine that grows on my 6' chain link fence caught on fire. The fire department came and put it out.
He went to the fire department and asked how much in damages happened. the department told him 2000 dollars total. He wanted me to give him the authority to call my insurance company and make the claim. he said and I quote " we can make money off of this" I blow-up!! I told him not with my insurance.
The next day he told my wife what I said. my wife asked me about it. I told her he did not have any damage. That when my wife told me he did. She called the neighbor up and asked if he would get a couple of quotes and if it was under my deductible I would pay it out of pocket.
never got quotes but a DEMAND letter to pay him 2000 dollars. So I called a couple of fence companies. When they came out they refused to quote his fen
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I forgot his yard is now appox. 12" higher and the sand drift in my yard through the fence and vine. Have pictures before and during and after.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

It looks like your question got cut off. Can you take a look and fill in whatever information I need after "When they came out they refused to quote his fen"? What is your specific question?