CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

My father had applied 10 years ago and recently the kicked m

Customer Question

Hi my father had applied for sectuon8 10 years ago and recently the kicked him out bc they said they did not get sufficient documents regarding his health issues! That's NOT true! And the fact that he's been dizo to death all the time. You see him and you see death! BUT to kick him out after 10 years NOT OK! I need help please! I need help to get this fixed. Who can help me and I a willing to pay even! Thanks!!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

This is a very unusual scenario.

Most disputes like this are based on "personality conflicts" between management and tenants - not actual legal grounds.

You will want to follow up with your county housing authority, and if that fails, contact your local (county) bar association and ask for referrals to legal aid (your father should qualify for either free, or low cost legal representation).

But he should not be losing benefits in the manner you describe.