How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118635
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have elderly parents in process of making substantial

Customer Question

I have elderly parents in process of making substantial building purchase and looking for lawyer to help with contract comprehension, QA, and due diligence kind of service ==> is this possible and what would it cost, level of effort? thank you!//Ivan
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Legally, we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone on this site. We can provide general information only. However, if you are seeking representation and official legal advice for your contract, you would have to engage a local attorney from one of the same sites used by other attorneys, or and they would charge about $200 per hour for a contract review in general.

You are NOT being charged for this response and DO NOT leave any feedback at all. You can receive a refund of your deposit if you contact customer care at