How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Esquire Your Own Question
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Real Estate Law Mentor
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Alex Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does a home owner have any recourse if the elected board is

Customer Question

Does a home owner have any recourse if the elected board is inconsistent in its administration
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Are the requirements that are not being met by your building, exactly the same specific requirements that were waived for other home owners?

Please provide me with more details.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The problem is oversize of the build out. However, several units have had over sized build outs approved. Also an arbitrary Figure not in the architectural guidelines have been used to approve various buildouts
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you apply for approval and what were the reasons stated for the denial?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have now approved my build out. They also apologized for the delay. The delay was 2 months.Their excuse was Vacations but otheer business was conducted by phone