Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

In the case of city zoning laws regarding use of condominium

Customer Question
unit, if the associations declarations...
In the case of city zoning laws regarding use of condominium unit, if the associations declarations allow for use of unit(s) for business purposes and it conflicts with city zoning regulations for use of units, what trumps? This is specific to the city code for Minneapolis
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/14/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The city ordinances control. The HOA bylaws, declarations, or CC&Rs cannot conflict with the ordinances of the city. if they do, the city ordinances control the situation.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.

Ely, Counselor at Law