How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 38910
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We would like to add my ex-wife to my C Corporation and make

Customer Question

We would like to add my ex-wife to my C Corporation and make her 51% owner. We are good friends and have been divorced 25 years. She has WOB (Women-Owned Business) status with government contractors. Can we do this? Thanks Richard
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


What is your ex-spouse's current share ownership in the C Corp?

Related Real Estate Law Questions