How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 102523
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have power of attorney father. he passed away August 27,

Customer Question

I have power of attorney for my father. he passed away August 27, 1015. His house in Beaver County, City-Aliquippa PA Zip 15001. Current deed in his name needs transfered to his widow. Need lawer in Beaver County Pa to do this for fixed price.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Can you please tell me:

1) What are you attempting to do with the POA?
2) Did you know that a POA for a deceased person cannot be done? You will need to do something else - I will explain what, but I need to know what you are seeking to achieve here.
3) JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients or refer to specific attorneys - we are prohibited from doing so. However, I can help you find an attorney to help via a referral service.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.