Real Estate Law
Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.
You should use an LLC, but give yourself 90% voting power and the other 10% split among all of the investors. You do that by assigning the voting rights in the operating agreement of the LLC. You can also do a limited partnership, in which you are the general partner which has all decision making authority, but that is more complex to set up.
Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.