How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 34318
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend is having issue with lady who was invited to stay

Customer Question

A friend is having issue with lady who was invited to stay couple of weeks n now is close to year. She is staying in split level house with homeowners daughter n he's asked them both to leave, giving several deadlines. Neither one pays anything to stay there. He has turned off internet n cable. He tried clerk of court n no results. What can he do since he is not landlord but home owner?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...not sure I understand. Your friend is the owner? If not what is his status (renter? occupant?)?

Related Real Estate Law Questions