How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9409
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My home owners insurance won't pay damages from raw sewage

Customer Question

My home owners insurance won't pay for the damages from raw sewage that leaked into my home from a stress fracture in the stack that goes from the roof to the pipes in my downstairs, about $40,000.00 in damages. National Lloyd is my home owners insurance carrier. I need help really bad, what should I do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did the insurer state a reason for not covering this claim?