How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 38879
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I 't know if landlord and tenant is your area of law, can

Customer Question

I don't know if landlord and tenant is your area of law, can you answer one question if so great. I'm involved in a landlord tenant dispute I was renting a room in a independent style living environment I have a lease for 400 dollars a month so in July the manager gave us three days to move out right after we paid our rent, 7/05/15
So the owners of the house who's name is ***** ***** the lease tried to intimidate me to leave and I refused so we are in a unlawful detainer but the 3 day pay or quit notice demanded 1600.00 from me and it didn't match my lease agreement so when I produce these documents in court should the judge rule in my favor and make the landlord refile the unlawful detainer correctly with the correct amount of money that I owe?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Hello, by "independent style living environment," do you mean that this is a residential care assisted living residence (aka "board and care")?

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Related Real Estate Law Questions