Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

IN FLORIDA, A RAILROAD BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION BUILDINGS

Customer Question
ARE EXEMPT FROM THE BUILDING...
IN FLORIDA, A RAILROAD BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION BUILDINGS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE BUILDING CODES, ARE THEY ALSO EXEMPT FROM THE PERMITTING PROCESS?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/2/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The permit applications specifically states these structures are exempt and as such do not require permits. The purpose of a permit is for inspection for code compliance. As there is no inspection needed for code compliance, no permit is necessary.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer