Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am trying to stop the sale of a property, until I can sue

Customer Question
them. I have filed a...
I am trying to stop the sale of a property, until I can sue them. I have filed a Mechanics Lien, and have a WARRANTY Deed signed and notorized by the owner. Is there a Lis Pending form that can be used
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/30/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Yes, this is a link to a site where you can see what a standard Lis Pendens form looks like if you click "free preview". You can download it if you like for a small fee. I use this site myself when I need a form that I don't have and fine their forms to be very professionally drafted..

.

http://www.uslegalforms.com/us/US-01067.htm

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Lawyer