How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55708
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Kentucky residential sale of a home. If an offer has been

Customer Question

Kentucky residential sale of a home. If an offer has been signed by the seller and buyer, can this contract be broken due to errors on the numbers of the bill of sale? ie Realtor fees, and closing fees...
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you clarify the situation for me a bit more? Is what is happening that the HUD-Closing Statement is reflecting fees that were not party of the contract? Can you explain in more detail what's happening? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away for my morning run for the next hour or so. Should you respond before I return, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.