How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 12249
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking attorney practicing in Snohomish County,. We have an

Customer Question

Looking for an attorney practicing in Snohomish County, Washington. We have an easement for a drainfield for our mobile home Park on an adjacent property owner's land. That adjacent property owner (successor) is attempting to terminate the easement on grounds that we believe are untenable. They have filed a "Notice of Intent to Enforce Right to Terminate Easement" dated 08/06/15. They are a subsidiary of DR Horton Homes and are represented by Benjamin Lantz of Keller Rohrback.
Tiloura Lund, Managing Partner
Chinook Associates
d/b/a Chinook Mobile Home Park
Contact: (###) ###-####
Address of mobile home park: 12829 Highway 99 South, Everett, 98204
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

To clarify, are you asking for an attorney at this website to represent you, or are you asking how you can find an attorney in Snohomish County? If it's the former, I'm sorry to say that we cannot represent you. The scope of this website is to answer legal questions. We cannot represent customers or create an attorney-client relationship. However, if you meant the latter, then I can certainly point you in the right direction. Please let me know.

Related Real Estate Law Questions