How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118286
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a home by owner, a man called and said he wanted to

Customer Question

We have a home for sale by owner, a man called and said he wanted to purchase our home on a lease purchase agreement, we did not have to pay anything but agree to a 5 year lease purchase, it sounded very good and he said he was a realtor, we made a written agreement with him and when he left we went to get pre-qualified to purchase another property and found that we had been foreclosed from another purchase because we could not have 2 mortgages, we have tried calling him and emailing but haven't heard back from him. We can't find his office is not responding and we can't buy another property. Can you help we live in Maricopa,AZ
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid we cannot represent you in any matter, if you are looking for representation, you would have to go to a local attorney as state law forbids us from engaging in any representation and we are limited to only providing information to customers about their situations.

If you wanted information we would be glad to work with you on informing you as to how to proceed.

If you need representation, you can ask for your money back from this site without leaving any feedback by going to and customer service will refund your deposit.

Please let me know if you would like information only with the understanding we cannot represent you.