How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in SAN GABRIEL CA. I want to sue the church next to

Customer Question

I live in SAN GABRIEL CA. I want to sue the church next to my house, they set a basketball stand near to the wall between us two years ago . A lot people come play basketball and make a lot of noise . I told them move the stand to other place but they just don't care what I feel. Is there any good lawyer have experience of this kind of case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about this unfortunate situation. You can sue your neighbor (the church) for "private nuisance" (see:

You can find local civil litigation attorneys to represent you in this action using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Related Real Estate Law Questions